Frequently Asked Questions
• What is a "Guarantee" room?
Booking a Guarantee room means that you are asking for the best available room in your category, and if that cannot be provided the best available room in the next available category above yours. Upgrades happen often with Guarantees, but the cruise line may not upgrade you if a room in your category is available.
Also, since you may receive any room in the category you booked or higher, the cruise line cannot accommodate any requests regarding location of your room on the ship if you book a Guarantee. If you have specific room requirements - for instance, a room that is mid-ship or on the port side - then you should not book a Guarantee.
Once you have received a room number, you may be able to switch the room if other rooms have opened up in the category you have been assigned. If not, you may not switch your room without paying the full difference in cruise fare from your room to the room in which you would like to stay.
• What is the Agency Deposit?
• How can I learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to a country that requires one?
• Do you offer interline rates, senior rates, military discounts, police and fire rescue discounts, and other special rates?
• Why is it important to purchase travel insurance even if I have medical insurance?
• How can I make additional payments once I have paid the deposit online?
• I've booked a cruise that comes with an amenity (spa treatment, specialty dining, parking, etc.). When & how will I receive this voucher?
• Where can I request my tags if I am sailing within 30 days and have not yet received them?
• If I am sailing on an Azamara Club Cruises voyage that includes free air, how can I obtain my air itinerary?
• How can I complete the Online Check-in process for the cruise line?
VALUE INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
• What is a Value Inclusive Package?
• I have special dietary needs and/or food allergies. Can you accommodate them?
• I have mobility restrictions, and/or I need an Accessible room.
• Why do you need my passport information?
• Can I fly to or from my home airport if it is not listed as an available gateway?
• Is it possible to fly in earlier or fly out later than the dates listed on the package?
• When will flight or hotel information be available for the VIP I recently booked?
• Can I use an Online Vacation Center gift card toward a booking I have already made?
• What should I do if I do not see my question listed?
View Online Vacation Center's General Terms and Conditions: Click Here