Whether you would like to begin an exciting career in the travel industry, or you are a seasoned travel professional seeking a new career opportunity, you may be the perfect fit for Online Vacation Center Holdings Corporation!
Our Company is expanding, and we are looking for candidates who are seeking a rewarding career in the travel industry. We also have excellent entry-level, fulltime opportunities for recent college graduates.
About Online Vacation Center Holdings Corporation
Online Vacation Center Holdings Corp. is a Florida holding company. Through its subsidiaries, Online Vacation Center, Dunhill Travel Deals, Enrichment Journeys and Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, OVC, Online Vacation Center Holdings Corp. focuses on building a network of diversified vacation marketers with a wide range of products that can be cross-sold to an extensive customer base.
Online Vacation Holdings Corp. is one of the country's largest cruise retailers. Its portfolio of travel companies allows customers to research, plan and purchase a vacation. We have been in business for more than 40 years and have earned awards and top agent status with many of the best cruise lines in the world. In other words, we have the best cruise values to offer, giving us the competitive edge.
Learn More About Our Subsidiaries.
View Our Promotional Brochure.
What We Offer
• Classroom, online and on-the-job PAID training; all the tools needed to develop a successful career
• Base pay along with guaranteed bonus incentives for sales-based positions
• IATAN membership, which offers travel discounts throughout the WORLD
• Free and reduced rate cruises, bonuses, prizes, industry travel discounts, a casual-dress workplace & many other perks
• Our 17,000 square-foot office is located in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida, just minutes from the downtown area
• We are a smoke-free organization
• A comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental, vision, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and a $25,000 company-provided life insurance plan