The best reason to purchase travel insurance is the same reason you have for any other insurance - you cannot plan for accidents, delays or illness, nor can you schedule your vacation around them. Accidents, emergencies and unforeseen circumstances can happen anywhere at any time, to anyone. Travel insurance can give you peace of mind by protecting your vacation investment, health and belongings. Nearly 70% of all travelers choose to protect their vacation investment with travel insurance.
Why take a chance? Remember, no one can plan for accidents. Your health, belongings, vacation and peace of mind are easy to insure with our comprehensive APRIL Travel Protection Travel Protection Plan.
WHY PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Protecting Your InvestmentThe amount of money one risks on their vacation in cancellation penalties charged by the cruise line or tour company are usually more than the insurance coverage itself. Pre-existing conditions can be covered. You may not have a pre-existing condition -- or know you do, but you may have family members who do and who may need you.
SUMMARY OF COVERAGES PER PERSON
Trip Cancellation100% of Trip Cost
Trip Interruption (PRIMARY & STRESS LESS)150% of Trip Cost
Missed Connection (PRIMARY & STRESS LESS)$300
Travel Delay (Up to 6 Hours) (PRIMARY & STRESS LESS)$200 per day / $600 Max
Emergency Medical (PRIMARY & STRESS LESS)$100,000
Emergency Dental (PRIMARY & STRESS LESS)$750 Max
Evacuation/Repatriation of Remains$500,000
Lost BaggageUp to $1,000
Baggage Delay (24 Hours)$200 Max
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (24 Hours)$25,000
Length of TravelUp to 90 Days
Pre-Existing Conditions WaiverIf insurance purchased within 14 days of deposit
Additional Benefits• Reimbursement of penalties should you have to cancel for a covered reason.
• Missed cruise connection assistance will make arrangements for you to meet the ship should you miss your departure.
• 24-hour emergency medical assistance during travel.
• Reimbursement of unexpected travel expenses you may incur due to an emergency, travel delay, or lost luggage/documents.
• Emergency travel assistance 24 hours a day world-wide with the APRIL Travel Protection Help Line.
• Cashless Benefits are available on certain portions of the program which eliminates the hassle of claim forms and fronting your own money for in-transit issues.
Assistance ServicesAPRIL Travel Protection also provides Assistance Services that are included with your insurance coverage. All services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the world. Call APRIL Travel Protection at 855-277-4587 with any questions:
• Medical Assistance, Medical Consultation and Monitoring
• Telephone Interpretation Services
• Emergency Cash Transfers
• Travel Document and Ticket Replacement
• Hospital Admissions Assistance
• Legal Assistance